IT DOESN’T TAKE A MASTER
CRIMINAL TO FIND YOUR
Just One with An Internet Connection
Contact LEO Web Protec today and safeguard your privacy
- Remove details about you and your family from the web.
- Results in as early as 2 weeks.
- Get a free privacy report ($40 Value)
- 100% money-back guarantee
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as provided below, the information collected by LEO Web Protect Inc. is “aggregated” — meaning that the information from many users is grouped together in a way that does not disclose the personal information of any particular user. LEO Web Protect Inc. will not disclose any personally identifiable information about any individual without the individual’s consent, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process. We are not limited in our use of non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (such as the number of users of our services, the geographic distribution of our users, the amount of information located and/or removed, etc).
In order to use Our website, you must first complete the registration form, including a username and password. During registration, you are required to give contact information, such as your name, date of birth and email address. We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Specifically, LEO Web Protect Inc. will send you a welcome email and email you when a report has been prepared for you related to the product(s) which you have selected. You have the option to provide demographic information, such as gender, to us; we encourage you to submit this information, so we can provide you with a more personalized experience on our site, and so we can better perform our services for you. You also have the option to “Add a Family Member” once your account is set up. LEO Web Protect Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on www.leowebprotect.com and other sub-domains. LEO Web Protect collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Website.
Special Offers and Updates
If you so desire, we will occasionally send you information on products, services, discounts and promotions related to LEO Web Protect Inc. You can sign up for these emails on our registration page during the registration process. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see “Choice and Opt-out.”
We do obtain your consent prior to posting your full name along with your testimonial. If, after you provide your prior written consent, you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our website under public pages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. LEO Web Protect Inc. stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may
contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
We collect, store and process your personally identifiable information on servers located in the United States. Due to the unpredictable nature of Internet routing, your information may pass through other countries while in transit to our servers. We use the information we collect about you in order 1) to provide our services and process your transactions, 2) to provide customer service, and 3) to improve our products and services. We give access to individually identifiable information about our users only to those employees who require it to fulfill customer service requests, and as required to develop pricing if a customized service is requested.
Disclosure to Third Parties & Service Providers
LEO Web Protect Inc. will not rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. LEO Web Protect Inc. will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, or with your express permission. These third parties, except as described in items 10-12 below, are limited by law or contract from using the information for secondary purposes beyond the purposes for which the information is shared.
- We share information with companies that help us process the transactions you request and protect your transactions from fraud. Additionally, if you go into a negative balance and owe us money, we may share information with processing companies including collection agencies. We use other third parties to provide financial transaction software on our site. This is simply the software we use to charge your credit card. When you sign up LEO Web Protect Inc., we will share credit card and billing information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. This information includes but is not limited to, name, address, and billing phone number.
- These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. If you sign up for a custom service then we will share your payment and billing information as required to process that service.
- We disclose information that we, in good faith, believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity, or to conduct
investigations of violations of our User Agreement. For example, this means that if we conduct a fraud investigation and conclude that one side has engaged in deceptive practices, we can give that person or entity’s contact information (but not bank account or credit card information) to victims who request it.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified subscriber or limited group of subscribers, we’ll make reasonable business efforts to contact the subscriber(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to in all cases, whether because of a time limit, court order, inability to effectively contact a subscriber, or for any other reason.
- When a user signs up for a co-branded version of LEO Web Protect Inc. through links to LEO Web Protect Inc. from our co-branded partner’s website, LEO Web Protect Inc. will share with the co-branded partner that user’s name, e-mail address and physical address in order to provide enhanced integration between LEO Web Protect Inc. services and the services of our co-branded partner. If you do not want your information shared with LEO Web Protect Inc. co-branded partner, you should sign up for LEO Web Protect Inc. directly through www.leowebprotect.com and other sub-domains and not through a link from our partner’s website.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
- We share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. For example, we may disclose that a specific percentage of our users live in California. However, this aggregated information is not tied to personally identifiable information and your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed during this process.
- We may use aggregated information to evaluate which products and services are successful and which ones are not, and in order to evaluate which new services we should make available on our websites.
- We share your information with our parent, subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require using your personally identifiable information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible Internet sites as well as searching private information databases and sites.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require revealing your personally identifiable information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you. For example (but not limited to), we may have to disclose your name to a website in order to notify them to remove Internet content about you.
- With your express permission for a given purpose.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. Specifically, we use session cookies to track your session ID and to track whether or not you are logged into the site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. Click here for more information on how to remove persistent cookies: http://www.proxyway.com/www/delete-computer-cookies.html
We set a persistent cookie to store how you came to our website and what purchase packages and discounts we are able to offer you upon your registration. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you will still be able to view our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited. You will be unable to log into our site if you reject cookies.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number and social security number, on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). LEO Web Protect Inc. is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. All personally identifiable information is contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We test our security systems regularly; however, no security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data. We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (eg, SSL).
The security of your LEO Web Protect Inc. account also relies on your protection of your LEO Web Protect Inc. password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any
and all activities that occur under your account. You may not share your LEO Web Protect Inc. password with anyone. LEO Web Protect Inc. will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the LEO Web Protect Inc. website, which will always have a URL beginning with https://www.leowebprotect.com/. Any e-mail or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with https://www.leowebprotect.com/ should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to LEO Web Protect Inc. immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you do share your LEO Web Protect Inc. password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account at www.leowebprotect.com and changing your Profile settings. If you believe that an unauthorized access has already occurred please report it immediately by emailing email@example.com.
LEO Web Protect Inc. may have access to your password and may use such password to access your account for debugging, quality assurance, or other internal purposes.
You may review, correct, update or change your personally identifiable information on your LEO Web Protect Inc. account profile at any time. Simply log into your LEO Web Protect Inc. account, go to your User Profile, review your personally identifiable information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided. If you are unable to edit your personally identifiable information by logging into your account please contact us for assistance. If you wish your information to be totally deleted from our database, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. This process takes up to 30 days.
Links to Other Sites
This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by LEO Web Protect Inc. Please be aware that we, LEO Web Protect Inc. are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.
Choice and Opt-Out
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service, but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference in our website’s account area.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. We also offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications on our website, via our user account area.
Changes to Privacy Statement
In the event LEO Web Protect Inc. goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company or a sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personally identifiable information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via prominent notice on our website for 30 days after a change of ownership or control of their personally identifiable information. If, as a result of the business transition, the users’ personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, they will be given a choice consistent with our notification of changes section.